Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Good times... Good friends"

I just got back to Ellsworth from my almost week-long visit in Pittsburg, and I feel so refreshed and energized. I have all of my wonderful friends to thank for that! I had a lot of hang-out times that weren't even planned, and those times ended up being a few of my most favored memories I took away with me from the week. I LOVE my friends!!! It was, as always, so great to catch up with people and be a part of things again. There was a time in my life that I didn't think I would EVER think of Pittsburg as anything other than a place from which to run, and, as life would have it, it has become quite the opposite. It's funny how things turn out, isn't it? Things are good here in Ellsworth, for which I am thankful, but there is NO place that can compare to a place that has the majority of my family and friends contained in it. Thank you, dear friends, for such a fantastic trip! I love you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment